Hosted Contact Centre
Why Online Direct’s hosted contact centre?
- Is your business receiving a large volume of calls that your existing agents are unable to handle?
- Does your business rely on customer service support, which means the duration of calls are longer?
- Are you increasing the number of agents, expanding office space or moving premises without full transparency on call volumes effectively being managed?
- Do you require real-time data on call traffic, lost calls, agent answer behaviour and other business metrics?
- Do you require calls to be recorded?
HUNDREDS OF FEATURES
Our virtualised, distributed hosting infrastructure allows us to offer a flexible and seamless expansion to accommodate customers’ growth, whether it involves increasing the number of agents, expanding office space or moving premises. Online Direct Cloud customers gain agility by taking on our hosted platforms. Simply unplug, move down the road and plug in again, provided there is quality connectivity.
Our call recording feature includes ‘search and listen’ on the web.
Recording can be done for all calls, a percentage of calls, or on demand at the start of a call.
Recordings can be stored for up to 1 year.
Additional fees apply for call recording and storeage.
Automatic Call Distribution Queues
Smart queue routing of incoming calls.
High priority calls in the queue are delivered first.
QueueMetrics Monitoring and Reporting
This state of the art call centre reporting and real-time monitoring suite can compute over 150 metrics. Get real-time data on call traffic, lost calls, agent answer behaviour, area codes, agent sessions and much more. You can also configure and report on your own business metrics as well as generate reports on inbound and outbound campaigns.
Voice Responses and Auto Attendants
Messages for various options can be uploaded via the web interface – e.g. ‘One for sales, two for support…’
Changes to these recordings can be made remotely by dialling into the Interactive Voice Response admin access number.