EVault Endpoint Protection.
Protection is good. Resilience is better
Your data is your business. You don’t want to lose business information or have it fall into the wrong hands. But stuff happens, especially to laptops. How
quickly can your business bounce back? EVault® Endpoint Protection transforms vulnerable business information into resilient endpoint data—all from one unobtrusive product. So whether your devices are lost at the airport or crushed by a forklift, your information is secure from prying eyes and your employees are back to business fast.
One Product Does It All: Encrypt. Recover. Delete.
- Keep it in your business: state-of-the-art encryption protects files at rest, during
backup, and during recovery.
- Automatically back up without relying on, or bothering, your users
- Turn off unauthorized data leakage with built-in port access control
- Permanently shred sensitive information on command. Now that’s power!
- Let trusted users easily recover their own files, without calling IT
- Make your laptops traceable and disgruntled employees will think twice about
walking off with them, giving you a fighting chance
of getting missing assets back
All of which is centrally managed through one powerful policy engine—saving you time,
money, and your sanity!
Control Is Good. Enforcement Is Better.
When it comes to guarding your business information, it’s OK to be a control freak. That’s why we give you a powerful policy engine to enforce your every command—eliminating the scary practice of relying on end users to comply with your security and backup mandates.
- Command central: easily configure and manage all aspects of encryption,
backup, port access control, and remote shredding
from a central console
- Granular control: configure policies by device, user ID, or user role.
- Keep tabs: centralized reporting and monitoring ensure you always know the
status of backup, shredding, and other important
Save... and Stay Sane
You’d need four or more vendors to get all the protection that EVault Endpoint Protection delivers in a single integrated product. That’s great for your bottom line. And your sanity.
Less Cost + Less Overhead = Lower TCO
- Save up to 40 percent in up-front license fees, compared to buying individual
- With just one vendor to deal with, and no compatibility issues, you’ll save big on
management hassles and support overhead
- Don’t throw out your reporting and management tools—EVault Endpoint
Protection supports Web services
- Adding users is fast and easy—thanks LDAP!
Save Big on Storage and Bandwidth
- Patent-pending deduplication technology means you can save big on storage
without sacrificing security—even in a multi-tenant
- Use the kind of storage that makes sense for your business: we give you the
flexibility to use both high-availability storage and
less costly “offline” storage.
Gain the Easiest and Quickest Path to Compliance.
Dealing with the internal consequences of a data breach is bad enough, but that can pale in comparison to running afoul of data privacy laws. Major fines, onerous reporting requirements, bad publicity—let’s just say you don’t want to go there. EVault Endpoint Protection has your back and can transform your vulnerable files into resilient endpoint data that meets the most stringent federal and state regulations.
- Secure enough for the US government
- 256-bit AES encryption with FIPS 140-2 and SAS 70 support
- Metadata or directory structure is never, ever exposed
- Data is encrypted at all times during the backup and recovery process, and while
at rest on the hard drive; no dangerous gaps to
- Unique key escrow capabilities provide lock-tight security, even in multi-tenant
environments. Take advantage of lower cost
managed service options without worrying about security
- Meets at-rest encryption and data destruction mandates; check that one off the list.
- Recordkeeping made easy: an automatic record is created of encrypted devices,
backup and deletion events; it’s great to have
proof should you need it.
Client System Requirements.
- Pentium® III Processor, 1GHz minimum
- 1GB RAM minimum
- 1GB free hard disk space available
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3),
- Windows Server 2003,
- Windows Vista®,
- Windows Vista 64bit,
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Server 2008 64bit,
- Windows 7, or
- Windows 7 64bit
- (Macintosh support coming soon)